Monsoon is one of the most beautiful seasons to explore in India and travelling in the monsoon is such a calm and affordable affair. "Without rain, there would be no life".
1. Coorg, Karnataka - Coorg is one of the most beautiful monsoon destinations in the Karnataka state of India. It is famous for sloping hills and cool weather and is already very popular gateway down south. In monsoon, it becomes the cooler and greener place of the monsoon destination.
2. Udaipur, Rajasthan - We all know Udaipur as a "city of lakes" If you think the heat of the Rajasthan in summer months, then you should also know about the Udaipur city. It is very famous for lakes place also acquire a dreamlike beauty. Udaipur is also considered one of the top most visited monsoon destinations in India
3. Kumarakom, Kerala - Kumarakom is one of the most famous and visited monsoon vacations destination in India as the sail on the houseboat, cruise past tiny villages and greenery of Kerala make it wonderful monsoon destination in India.
4. Cherrapunji, Meghalaya - The 2nd rainiest place on Earth, Cherrapunji is one of the places travellers must experience in monsoon season. Forest, farmlands, pastures with a healthy glow make this place most amazing on the earth.
5. Mount Abu, Rajasthan - The only hill station in the desert state of Rajasthan. It is one of the best monsoon destinations in India. Mount Abu is easily accessible not only from Rajasthan but also from Gujarat state also.
Jingo Holidays is the most trustable brand in India in travel agency who focus on providing top-class services for monsoon holiday packages to their clients with the exclusive and discounted rates. we focus on providing a comfortable, enjoyable, reliable and more flexible journey to our clients. We are providing affordable tour packages all over the country like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Indore and others.